Fully Remote Position
Unagi deepens connections between people and their communities by elevating the standard for portable urban mobility. Unagi has already captured the minds and hearts of countless reviewers and customers for redefining the “owned” portable electric scooter category and creating the first electric scooters deemed “too nice for sharing.”
Unagi is focused on this soon-to-be $12B market revolving around scooter ownership as well as expanding it. In August, Unagi announced Unagi All-Access subscription services: $49 month to month to have an Unagi scooter delivered free to your door in 24 hours, cancel anytime with free pick up, insurance included for theft/damage, and free maintenance (we'll drop off a new one).
We take great pride in putting state-of-the-art products into the hands of customers. And we’re just getting started. With a stellar team in place and significant revenue growth, we’re on a path to fundamentally change human motion.
As Unagi’s in-house SEO Analyst, you will be principally responsible for driving Unagi’s organic non-branded search traffic in the United States and Europe. You will learn the search landscape of the electric scooter industry in depth, and drive increased volume both individually and through collaboration with our in-house editorial, review, PR, and partners. On a weekly basis, you will be expected to identify keyword opportunities in target markets for our editorial team (including keywords in other languages), optimize on-site content for crawl efficiency, and conduct cold outbound email/phone campaigns for link building.
- At least 2 years of hands-on SEO experience including off-site (e.g., keyword research and) link building campaigns), as well as on-site (e.g. page optimization, article tags)
- Familiarity with Ahrefs, SEMRush, Moz, and/or Majestic
- Familiarity with Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools
- Comfortable with outbound outreach campaigns, including cold phone and email campaigns
- Past experience working with D2C and/or high-end brands is a plus
A base salary of $55,000 - $85,000 commensurate with experience, paid time off, and stock options.